July 19, 2019

To the Struggling Soul

Have you ever been at the point of your life when you don’t know what you are doing? It could be an identity crisis or just don’t know which path you want to take? We were all there at a time in our lives. I understand the struggle because it’s my struggle for quite a long time. There is a time when my life seemed to be so idle. I did not know which path to take so I stopped taking actions. I tried to contemplate with what I am doing in my life that I’ve forgotten to a new move. I have been so at ease in my comfort zone that I stayed there for a long time, longer than what I planned. It is frustrating when you badly want to take the insights from people but you feel bad for yourself because you can’t just change yourself. I feel for myself because I am still at the right spot where I was a month ago. It’s frustrating and I could just give up.

But then, I met a life toastmaster/life coach, whose name is Philip, said something on one of his talks which really inspired me. “Just show up and the opportunity will follow”. It is something that struck me. If I didn’t show up at that meeting, maybe I could not have met him. I am so glad to meet a life coach from my city. I also met one of the amazing speakers from the group named Maico, who inspired us on this talk about “making the impossible, possible”. With the right attitude, prayers, and faith, you can be and can do anything you want. I have to remind myself of those things always since I tend to be swept away with my negativity. I confess that it is toxic but I want to change for the better.

You see, challenging changing ourselves to be a better individual is one of the things you can consider when you are lost and nowhere to go. Do something that can help you and that can help others. Passionate individuals are not selfish and they are for the wellbeing of others too. Hang on there, struggling soul. Just do something that you love. Do something that will make you closer to your goal. Just do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger