March 13, 2019

The Gratitude Project | Day 1 & Day 2



Day One:
I wrote a love letter for myself. Actually, it feels weird because there were only a few times (that I can remember) when I just talked to myself with positive words. I mean I have a set of nice traits but they were trapped with my self-doubt. I felt sorry for myself because I have neglected "her". Whatever you tell yourself, yourself actually hears it. It applies and manifests to your thoughts. I reminded myself of my talents and what I'm capable of. I have to remember who I am in order to proceed. I think I've forgotten my positive traits ever since I started  to entertain negativity.

It feels unusual to tell yourself positive things, but very satisfying.



Day Two:
I meditated. This one is not easy. Every time I calm down my mind, it makes a way to divert my attention to other things. Is this is the reason why I can't hear inner myself? Could be. To be honest, I struggled on this. After the meditation and letting go of what's bothering me, I can feel how my head seemed to be lighter. The feeling is awesome and I want to continue the meditation for the succeeding days. 

Wish me luck to finish this up to day 30.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't written a letter to myself çause I'm scared that things would get a little too personal lol.

    Welcome back to blogging, Lysa! I miss reading your blog posts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! didn't know someone would read my blog posts. But thank you, I really appreciate it. I also wish to be active here in my blog again. See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!!
    I've been learning to focus on my mind more too. Recently i learned to not use the phone right when i wake up to check apps or anything, and not being on my laptop before bed.
    1 hour away from phone and laptop before bed, and 1 hour without phone and laptop from waking up is perfect.
    Focus on meditation more in that hour, and writing in your journal, and your day will be more productive.

    I barely did it this morning lol but i really liked the outcome! I will be doing more of that this spring :)
    Such a great post!

    ReplyDelete

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger