March 9, 2019

My 30 Day Gratitude Project





Heya! How have you been? It's been quite a long time. I think I was consumed with the world and not motivated enough to keep this going. I was really stagnant for a while and unproductive. I sort of just let destiny do the job. But seems like, destiny isn't making any action yet. I'm just your typical  kind-of-person who is trying to find a job (or something meaningful) to make a difference in this world. Nah, I'm kidding I just need money and travel the world. But really, I don't know what I should be doing at this stage of my life. Lately the more I'm not doing something to be productive, the more I doubt myself. I have this tendency to embrace negativity and stay there for a while. Toxic, I know. I just want to thank someone who pointed that to me. When you are with yourself for quite some time, it is hard to notice little things.




I want to thank everyone who keep on believing in me until to this very day. I decided to change myself for the better. You know, small changes can have big impact to you and someone else's life. If you have noticed on my past blog posts, I have this "romanticizing the negative things" trait and I want that out of my system. I want to change for myself and for other people. I don't know why but I kind of want to document here my Gratitude Project. I was inspired by Ange Simson of www.the-gratitude-project.com. Go and visit her site, she's one of the best! She launched this "30 Days of Self Love" in which you have small tasks for 30 days to be a better, more positive version of yourself.

I will document my 30 day challenge here. We'll never know, I might inspire someone out there who's on the same shoes.

All the best! I wonder how, do you readers, cope up with the same problem?


2 comments:

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger