May 22, 2018

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY | 07



Life lately was passive. What drives me for most days is Sundays. It's just been months and I'm getting full of it. I want to escape, to go somewhere, to lost my way, to find something unexpected and be radical. Is this the thing they call "rat race"? A never-ending race. A race that you won't find any contentment. It's just a few months but I'm no longer happy. I want to venture something new, something that will drive me to be a better me. I want to do something to improve myself, something that will make my heart pump with passion and excitement. Seems like days are only repeating itself. I'm afraid that I may get trap. I want to be a storyteller, a traveler, a volunteer, a digital nomad, a writer or a photographer. But, I'm not yet doing something that will help me to be one. My practical self chose to be trapped in a work that will build my resume.

The problem is, I want to be everything. I didn't know which one to pursue. I don't know how to start. Could it be that I was blinded with wrong things? I don't know which to pursue. The thing is, when you get older, you have to put extra effort to pursue the things that drives your will. You will be torn between practicality and risking.

We've got a choice after all. I want to have a social impact in small ways, to discover the world, to be inspired and to inspire. One day...

Currently listening: Times like these by Xavier Rudd



1 comment:

  1. Could relate. Sometimes I feel like I want to quit and just be a full time blogger while writing my book but real life doesn't work that way lol. Now, I just want to have a stable job where I could spend the money I get by doing what I love.

    ReplyDelete

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger