April 29, 2018

The Sunday Currently | 06



How time flies! I woke up on a Monday morning and the next thing I know it's Sunday! The thing is I cannot differentiate what happened within the week. It seems like the same thing happens and the cycle repeats. I'm almost on my second month there and seems like I had been there for months already.

There are a few things happened lately. I had never been so exposed to the realities of this world ever before. I was overwhelmed to know that some of what I believe in  has to be compromised. It is like you have to be tough if you don't want to compromise. It's hard because I'm idealistic and the morals that I believe in, sometimes doesn't apply to the "rules" of business. Some of my values were compromised because of practical reasons. Maybe that's the reason why I can't thrive in this kind of area since I don't want to work just to earn money. I want a kind of environment that has a greater purpose and to have a good impact to people/world, cheesy as it may sound, but the world needs more people with the same thinking. I want to live my life with a desire, a fire within me. As of now, I will learn the most out of this experience and would try to apply what I have learned for some purposes.

What I look forward for most days is Sunday. Aside from having a time away from the real world, I get to be with my SO. For most Sundays, we tried different restaurants and different food. I'm planning to post them here soon. I feel blessed to have my SO around. It seems like I'm being so loved and special. It's like he is my comfort and safe haven from the world outside. Indeed, he's one of the many reasons why life is beautiful.

I have been writing poems lately and might consider to post some of them here. See you on my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger