March 11, 2018

The Sunday Currently | VOL 04



Lots of things happened to me lately: Found someone special, had a job interview, turned down a lot of times, got lost, lost a motivation, was motivated again, looked for a job and landed to a job. It’s crazy to know that lots of things can happen in just a few months. My life had changed drastically. I don’t know if I’m ready, but it’s happening right before my eyes. I am now entering a new stage of my life which is the post-graduate life. I was lost for some months and I don’t know what to do with my life. It’s hard because I was given all the options, still I’m lost. I could not thank those people who were pushing me throughout, those people who tried to motivate me when I couldn’t see any progress in my life. 

As of today, I am working in a private company and blessed with kind office mates. Though most of the time, I am overwhelmed with the work load. I never thought that “real” world takes so much courage, effort and sacrifice. This week, I managed to get through and reflected to these thoughts whenever I am lost with my negativity. I always try to remember why I am here. I am here to grow, to learn and to get to know myself more. I can confidently say that I am more experienced compared to myself when I wrote The Sunday Currently volume 3. I cannot say that it's a huge progress but it is still a progress.

There times I doubt, times that I fear the future. But this is the time I shall be bold and be fearless. Nothing is absolute, but one thing is for sure, everything will unfold in their time.

Listening to: In the Waiting by Kina Grannis

4 comments:

  1. It's great that you've got a nice workmates. I'm going to start working in April and I'm so scared. Like I wonder if I could survive adulting in general.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Actually, Im also so scared when I started. Fear is always there but just do it! We are fearful of what could go wrong, but lets also learn to look forward to the good things that awaits us! Good luck to you! :) Im on it and stil surviving.

      Delete
    2. Actually, this is also my first job and I'm officially doing adult things lol. Im also scared actually. Fear is always there but dont let it consume you. I learned to be hopeful and focus on the good things that awaits for me. Im adulting and still surviving! We can do it! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger