August 6, 2015

Japanese class.

Solitude. A painting made by me. Inspired by The Little Prince/ Media Used: Watercolor


 Ohayou Minnasan! Hajimemashite! What a pleasant surprise! I'm back and I haven't shared my OJT (internship) experience with you. I kind of feeling so lazy lately but hopefully next week my mood to write will be back. But before everything else, I've been loving to paint lately, as you can see on the picture above. The Little Prince is actually one of my favorite books, I highly recommend to you. I love its philosophical views about things and would make you question lots of things. And as for the painting, I just started painting last March and I'm loving it. Yeah It's not that attractive though but it's an achievement for me! (Hurray!)

Anyway, back to the topic, I'm currently taking Japanese classes. It's fun but you really have to give extra effort to memorize TONS of characters. I'm on Hiragana and still struggling to remember 25 Japanese characters to my brain. Well, most of the time, they look nonsense to me, like for a beginner like me, who doesn't? There are a lot of time that I feel so lost during the discussions and I feel so dumb. It's actually not in our curriculum but I have that feeling that this could be handy in the future. Don't worry I'll be sharing with you my experience along the way. I'm so excited and nervous (who wouldn't be?). Our textbook will be in Japanese and that could give me a nosebleed. Oh I wish I know how to deal with this. I'll start my thesis soon and I am not sure if I could focus on this interesting class. It's really hard, but it's fun to learn a new language. I may read a real manga in Japanese without translation in the future! haha. Though things may seem impossible, just continue what you are doing and believe in yourself. Have a positive outlook in life!

How about you? How are you lately?

1 comment:

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger