November 27, 2019

Reacting with Your Emotions




Hello! It is been a while. There were lots of things that happened to me lately. I could say that I am learning and growing each day. I am on my second meditation challenge which I am so thankful for. It helped me how to stay focus and grounded for the rest of the day. In addition, I am also reading "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. Amazingly the meditation and the book taught me almost the same thing: Not to react with your emotion, learn how to just observe them. 

I realized that a huge percentage of our decision making is mostly based on our emotions. We may unknowingly do it but if you become more observant you will really be amazed. As I contemplated, we often make bad decisions when we are not emotionally stable. But reacting to our emotions is our first response right? 

People stay on the same job, even though their inner being says otherwise because of fear. Emotions change abruptly. It is wise to learn how to observe it as it goes to you. Learn how to think first before reacting. Let it pass. And contemplate on: "What am I missing?" In that way, you can create wiser decisions.

I am sharing this because I think I have to. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger