December 13, 2015

Living through Differences;



We encounter different kinds of people in our life. I do believe that everyone of us has a certain role to play in this world. We meet people of different personalities, backgrounds, beliefs and outlooks in life. With that, people whose personalities are opposites clash and it cannot be avoided. It's like positive and negative poles, they always repel each other. I try to appreciate people of different types, but most of the time, they do not return the favor. There are people who do not like me for whatever reason. I'm not perfect, nobody is. Maybe they just don't like me. It's hard to understand the list of reasons of why they don't like me. It's more complicated if I'll try to persuade them to at least appreciate me. I'm a peace lover and an idealistic one, so that fact saddens me. My thought of having a kind and loving world is just too far from reality.

As possible, I try to fix the turbulence of the situation and sometimes, it leads me to frustration. I became frustrated of trying to fix the circumstance. I think I just have to learn how to live my life with disorder. I guess it's a part of life that I'm still having troubles of adapting. It's hard to understand why people do not like for who you are. It's me. If you are bothered or annoyed with my presence, then there's nothing I can do about it. I'm just trying to be the best version of myself. If I didn't passed your standards, so be it, I have my own standards. 

I still have troubles of interacting with these kinds of people. Like, how to start a conversation without sounding awkward (though it's really awkward) and the required interaction with them. But who am I to judge? I'll still try my best to be nice to them and treat them right. I know this post is cliche but I think it's important to learn how to deal with these people. Sometimes this topic is overseen by many of us, not realizing that sometimes it's the cause of hatred and conflicts. Maybe we just need to learn how to accept people the way they are. If they hate you, accept it. It's all about the acceptance of the differences. Hard isn't? But I can't think of any easier way to live peacefully and happily. 

Anyway, I am currently reading Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare. Will update soon! How about you readers? How do you react when you encounter people who doesn't like you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger