December 15, 2015

Altered Book Project (DIY)

I was so fond of art since I was a child. I love to scribble and draw random things at the back of my notebook. I used to do lots of scrap books when I was in high school as a part of our project, but this was stopped when I reached college. Unfortunately, my course is very scientific and has prohibited my artsy mind.

We used to paint with acrylic back in our art class in high school, but I never appreciated it. I find it difficult. I often end up with wasting it. A few months ago I tried to venture the world of watercolor until I have came up with the idea of doing an altered book project. Anyway, it's an just old book from a thrift store and I used some tissue, dried leaves, lace and buttons to revamp and come up with this cute book. 


My DIY altered book
Here a sneak peek of one of my journal entries. I used watercolor for the background and Sharpie marker.









Currently listening to O Come, O Come Emmaunel - Citizen Shade

Keywords: art, altered book, book journal, watercolor

3 comments:

  1. IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I love what you did with the cover. Very creative! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your DIY book! I think you're really talented! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I THINK YOU ARE REALLY AWESOME KEEP ON EXPLORING!!

    ReplyDelete

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger