September 6, 2014

Mix n' Magic


Hello readers! How are you? Well, Sorry for this late post. Anyway, Last month, which is August, we visited this store along the Tionko Avenue. It is called Mix N' Magic. I never heard of this store before but this originated in Gensan and fortunately, it has made it's way here in Davao. This post is mouth-watering so save your mouth juices and visit this store! 

The following pictures were taken during the product presentation of the said store. 

Durian Mousse
Cheese Cupcake



Cashew Raisin Tart
Carrot Cake




 After the product presentation, we decided to take some pictures of the store. They are selling different kinds of cakes with various flavors and sizes. The cakes are really wholesome and I greatly recommend this store to everyone!


Ferrero Cupcake at Php75



Macaroons Langka







Banana Cake

Red Velvet



Rocky Road ( 1 whole at Php 450)
 Among the cakes that I've tasted, this Rocky Road is my personal favorite. One whole cake only costs Php 450. It's a reasonable price for a quality cake. Every layer is just perfect. I can't help myself but to it try again and again.

Coffee Crumble
 I love how this coffee crumble cake tastes. I recommend this for coffee lovers. The top layer is very creamy just perfect for your tongue.












Some of the items that they offer.


One Happy Eater :D


Mix N' Magic
#702 Tionko Avenue Davao City
Beside Dampa Davao near Banko Sentral
call: 082-300-7060
email: mix_n.magicdavao@yahoo.com

3 comments:

  1. The desserts look yummy!! :)
    Check out my blog? Let me know if you did.

    Sammie
    my blog || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! Yumm. These desserts look delicious! It's already almost 11pm for me, and now I have a really huge urge to have sweets >__<

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's making me hungry. I also want to try this one as well. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger