July 22, 2017

Kaizen Davao | Japanese street dining


Kaizen
/noun/
a Japanese business philosophy of continuous improvement of working practices, personal efficiency/ change for the better

I rarely go to Japanese restaurants, not that I don't like their dishes but I just don't. It was an amazing experience though because I think their food is legit. Overall I love it, the only downside is that you have to be early if you don't want to queue. We arrived there at 7:30 p.m. and it took us almost an hour before we were accommodated.

Chopsticks and wet towel


Ramen


Sticky rice

VALUE: ★★★★☆
ATMOSPHERE:★★★☆☆
SERVICE:★★★★☆ ( They are really accommodating and friendly)
FOOD:★★★★☆ (I love their ramen!)


Kaizen Davao
Pryce Road corner F. Torres Street, JP Laurel Ave, Bajada, Davao City

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger