February 10, 2017

Aesthete

Aesthete
Aesthete
noun
1.a person who has or professes to have refined sensitivity toward the beauties of art or nature.
2.a person who affects great love of art, music, poetry, etc., and indifference to practical matters.

These days, I'm into arts specifically calligraphy, brush pens and water color. It is somewhat my way of expressing the thoughts that I can't put into words. We all have that moment when you can't explain everything and there's no word/phrase to describe. I am thankful to the mankind for inventing such act. As you see, I'm doodling random things just to ease my mind.

First attempt in Calligraphy
I'm indulging myself with arts though my creations are far from perfection, it's my way of coping and self expression. I'm enjoying the days of learning things that are not related with my course. The world is vast and there's more to it. I just hate it when people expect us to do the things that we must do.

I guess my journey just begins here. I can't wait for more learning! 


2 comments:

  1. It was your first attempt? but it looks so great already.

    couldn't wait to see your progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that it was your first attempt only! It looks so beautiful already. I can't wait to see more of it. 😊 good luck, and I hope you'll continue doing calligraphy! 😊

    ReplyDelete

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger