February 22, 2017

Laboratoire Cafe Davao / A review


My friends and I visited this new shop in town which is called Laboratoire Cafe. From the name itself, it is inspired by laboratory wares and laboratory feels. It makes me feel like I'm back to my laboratory again!

This is how the place looks like...




Even though the place is quite small, I still like the interior design. There is also a table of elements framed on the right side, which reminds of the days that I was struggling in memorizing it. Wooden was used for the interior which were painted white and brown. The colors are light and calm.

They also offer cakes, frappes and hot drinks.

Hot drink with syringe consists syrup


They even used test tube rack and tripod for the centerpiece.

Liquid nitrogen


The experience would not be completed without the liquid nitrogen! Thumbs up for this!

Will I return? Yes definitely!


Laboratoire Cafe 
Guzman Street, SPH Medical Arts Building

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont keep your thoughts. Share it. Avoid bad words and keep on commenting!

Copyright © 2016 Hello Lysa , Blogger